For fleets wanting to learn more about battery specifications and how the right fit can reduce costs over time. In this webinar, Choose the Right Battery for Your Fleet, fleets will learn:
- How to get more Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) out of a battery
- What is Reserve Capacity and how to get more of it out of your battery
- To develop an electrical profile for your application
- If you are using the right amount of batteries
- How to interpret cycling data
- About warranty coverage
Designed to minimize headache and lost revenue from battery issues, this webinar gives directors of heavy-duty, commercial trucking fleets a snapshot of solutions to battery problems that will keep trucks on the road. Register today!
About the Presenter
Bruce Purkey, Founder and Chief Creative Engineer, Purkeys
email@example.com | 800-219-1269
Bruce has over 40 years’ experience servicing fleets’ electrical needs. Widely recognized as the authority on electrical issues in the heavy-duty trucking industry, Bruce has worked closely with some of the largest fleets in North America.
Several of his inventions have been awarded US patents and earned the Technology & Maintenance Council’s Silver Spark Plug award, one of the highest honors awarded to members.