For fleets renting or leasing dry trailers finding a fit for all types of charging systems can be difficult. In part 4 of the Charging Liftgate Batteries Webinar Series: Automatic Single Pole, Dual Pole or Seven-Way Aux Pin Powered Circuit fleets will learn:
- How to balance truck and liftgate power automatically with one charging system
- How the TC-8 connects to single pole, dual pole or seven-way aux pin power circuits
- To extend charging time on the road with extender control module
- How lockout systems shut off charging to give power to ABS
- Troubleshoot for solutions to fix liftgate battery charging for multiple power systems.
Designed to minimize headache and lost revenue from operational downtime, this webinar gives directors of heavy-duty, commercial trucking fleets a snapshot of core solutions to liftgate battery charging problems to keep your trucks on the road. Register today!
About the Presenter
Bruce Purkey, Founder and Chief Creative Engineer, Purkeys
email@example.com | 800-219-1269
Bruce has over 40 years’ experience servicing fleets’ electrical needs. Widely recognized as the authority on electrical issues in the heavy-duty trucking industry, Bruce has worked closely with some of the largest fleets in North America.
Several of his inventions have been awarded US patents and earned the Technology & Maintenance Council’s Silver Spark Plug award, one of the highest honors awarded to members.