Due to the shorter distance between deliveries and schedule intensity, many fleets face challenges with charging liftgate batteries since vehicle runtime is limited. Part 3 of this series “Dual Pole Powered with Extender Liftgate Battery Charging Systems” will help fleets to:
- Operate liftgates with severe delivery schedules
- Increase the number of liftgate lifts by boosting battery charge time
- Adequately charge liftgate batteries with lower vehicle runtime
- Identify battery charging solutions with minor adjustments to the electronic controller
- Increase liftgage battery charging time while maintaining tractor/trailer balance
Designed to minimize headache and lost revenue from operational downtime, this webinar gives directors of heavy-duty, commercial trucking fleets a snapshot of core solutions to liftgate battery charging problems to keep your trucks on the road. Register today!
About the Presenter
Bruce Purkey, Founder and Chief Creative Engineer, Purkeys
email@example.com | 800-219-1269
Bruce has over 40 years’ experience servicing fleets’ electrical needs. Widely recognized as the authority on electrical issues in the heavy-duty trucking industry, Bruce has worked closely with some of the largest fleets in North America.
Several of his inventions have been awarded US patents and earned the Technology & Maintenance Council’s Silver Spark Plug award, one of the highest honors awarded to members.