The Purkeys Trailer Auxiliary Power System (TAPS)™ provides reliable AC power at the back of a commercial trailer. It allows drivers to power tools and equipment, such as electric pallet jacks, while on their routes rather than having to return to the warehouse or unload by hand. This makes electric pallet jacks more reliable and helps batteries last longer.
The TAPS has a rugged, mount-anywhere, stainless-steel case and includes safety features that protect truck batteries.
- Keeps pallet jack batteries from reaching a low state of charge
- Converts DC power to AC power
- Charges AC powered devices
- Comes in rugged, stainless-steel enclosure
- Has liquid-tight conduit
- Saves time, money, and manpower
- Utilizes 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter