The Aware audio interrupter is an advanced audio interface management system that integrates with a vehicle’s existing speaker array. The Aware system automatically silences all competing audio signals and reroutes messages from mobile phones and telematics devices through the speakers safely and effortlessly, without the driver having to turn the radio on, turn the volume down, or take their hands off the wheel. With the Aware system, hearing messages in real time is simple and intuitive, allowing drivers to focus on the road, while remaining alert and able to respond to changes in driving conditions.
The Aware is easy to install and uses plug-and-play technology to interface with the vehicle’s existing audio interface. Installers simply choose the Aware as an auxiliary device and after that, the system is paired and ready to do its job. The system remains hidden after installation. There is also an optional mobile phone microphone connection (sold separately) for hands-free use.
- Assists in driver safety
- Relays messages wirelessly through the vehicle audio system rather than the small speakers of a telematic system tablet
- Relays messages through the truck speakers, even when the radio is off
- Ensures the message is clear, even at freeway speeds
- Uses plug-and-play technology for quick installation
- Remains hidden after installation
- Allows for an optional cell phone microphone connection for hands-free use (mic sold separately)
- Includes 3-year warranty