We recently updated our Select™ and Direct™ liftgate charging systems. These products will continue to provide the same great charging, but are now housed in a nosebox to save space on the front of your trailer. They also now include the option of an interior light controller, which allows drivers to turn trailer lights on and off from the front of the trailer.
The newly updated Select and Direct noseboxes:
• Provide dual/single pole connections in a space-saving nosebox
• Provide optional interior light control at the front of the trailer
• Increase battery life
• Increase battery state of charge
• Automatically detect the best charging source from available options
• Allow liftgates to operate more efficiently
• Reduce downtime
• Show battery and charging system status with easy-to-read LED indicators
• Alert drivers and technicians to potential problems, thus reducing troubleshooting time
These models supplement our previously released Direct Plus, Direct Flex, and Direct Max nosebox liftgate charging models, which offer liftgate charging with 7-way and/or dual pole connections.
As with past models, all of our new noseboxes use patented technology and a DC/DC converter to regulate and maximize liftgate battery charge.