Brrrr! It’s cold out there! Make sure you (and your shop!) have the basic necessities for the cold winter months:
- Some blazin’ hot coffee, tea, or hot chocolate with marshmallows! And a box of fresh donuts. This keeps your internal fuel tank filled and energy going strong!
- The Pack Accelerated Charger (PAC)™. Fully charged batteries perform well in cold weather, and the PAC helps technicians keep batteries at a high state of charge. Check out the video above for more information.
- A comfortable pair of gloves. Keep those fingers warm!
- The Capacitor Actuated Portable Starter (CAPS)™. Cold motors require more energy to start. Jumpstarting with the CAPS gets vehicles back on the road quickly and efficiently.
- Thermal underwear. Enough said.
Stay warm out there! Leave us a comment about what you’re doing to stay warm this winter.